Restore A Healthy-Looking Smile With Dentures in Tampa, FL
Losing teeth can impact not only your confidence, but your speaking, smiling, and chewing function. At North Tampa Family Dental in Tampa, we are pleased to provide dentures as a dependable option for restoring a patient’s smile.
We Offer different kinds of Dentures in Tampa FL
We provide three denture options:
- Full Dentures: These are designed to replace an entire arch of missing teeth. Our Full dentures in Tampa, FL consist of a flesh-colored acrylic base that rests on the gums and supports a full set of artificial teeth. They are custom-made to fit your mouth precisely.
- Partial Dentures: These are recommended when you have some natural teeth remaining. Our Partial dentures in Tampa, FL consists of a metal or acrylic framework with prosthetic teeth attached, which fill the gaps created by missing teeth. Partial dentures are often secured using clasps or precision attachments, providing stability and preventing neighboring teeth from shifting.
- Implant-Supported Dentures: These are popular for individuals seeking enhanced stability and comfort. They are securely anchored to dental implants surgically placed into the jawbone. The implants act as artificial tooth roots, ensuring a strong foundation for the dentures. We offer Implant-supported dentures in Tampa, FL to improve chewing efficiency, prevent bone loss, and eliminate the need for adhesives.
What are the benefits of dentures?
Dentures improve facial aesthetics, providing a natural-looking smile and helping maintain facial structure. They enable individuals to speak, chew, and eat easily, improving overall oral function. By restoring a complete set of teeth, dentures can significantly enhance self-esteem and confidence in social and professional settings.
Whether you require implant-supported dentures, full dentures or partial dentures in Tampa, FL, contact us today! Our skilled and experienced team is here to help you smile with confidence again!
Contact North Tampa Family Dental For Dentures in Tampa, FL!
- Speak with clarity and confidence
- Enjoy the foods you love again
- Support sagging facial structures
- Fill gaps left by missing teeth
- Show off a complete and healthy smile!